This guide will help you to delete a user (Sub-Admin/Manager/Field Executive).
There are two ways to block the access of a user. You can suspend or delete their account.
If you suspend their account then they will not be able to login to the mobile app, mark attendance or access the web panel, However, you will be charged for the suspended license.
To release the license to use with any other user you will have to delete the user account.
WARNING: Once you delete a user's account, you can not recover it or use the email ID with any other user. So if you just want to temporarily block the access for a user, kindly suspend the account instead of deleting it.
Delete Field Executive
1. Goto Teams -> Field Executives
2. Click on the name of the filed executive to access the profile of the user you want to delete.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the User Profile page and on the right side, you will find Account Management. Click on the wrench icon to open the option to delete the account.
You can use the "Suspend User" button here to suspend the account.
4. A popup will open confirming the action last time. Here, you will have to mention "DELETE" in the input field to finally confirm the deletion access. Press the "Delete" button to delete the account permanently.
Unlike field executives, you can not suspend a manager's account. The only option you have is to delete the manager from the system.
To delete the manager;
1. Goto Teams --> Managers
2. On the list click "Delete" (Bin icon) button across the Manager's name, you want to delete.
3. Confirm the deletion. A popup will open confirming the action last time. Here, you will have to mention "DELETE" in the input field to finally confirm the deletion access. Press the "Delete" button to delete the account permanently.